This has been a crazy busy blogging week. On Monday I was guest posting over at Fighting Back Financially with a post about emergency funds. Tuesday Amy from Nomadtopia published an interview about my thoughts on becoming location independent. Then, on Wednesday I was guest posting over at And Then She Saved.
Whew. I’m tired just writing about all of it!
To wind down the week, I’d like to point you to some of my favorite finds on the Web this week, as well as recognize some — of the many — fantastic reader comments I received over the past week.
Posts around the Web:
- 365 Less Things - The Pervasive Effect of Clutter on Peace of Mind
- Money Smart Online - Did I Really Want That? Why We Buy What We Don’t Need.
- Markosul Posterous - Surfing and Malware Theology
- Minimalist Packrat – Leaping Rats and a Christmas Tree Shed Turned Tiny House
- The Spartan Penguin – Living the Dream
- So Much More Life – Fear Exemplified: Seeing My Own Nonsense Played Out Before Me
- Robert in response to Birthday Party Confessions (P.S. Go check out Robert’s giveaway!)
- Rick Ferdon in Response to Less Me, More We
- Nenette in response to Less Me, More We
- Nellie in response to Cheap Minimalist Birthday Party for Kids (Love this idea!)
- Bernice in response to Cheap Minimalist Birthday Party for Kids (Another great idea!)
I also want to wish Laura from Move to Portugal the best of luck in finding a part-time job to accelerate the rate at which she achieves her financial goals. Good luck Laura!
Thank you everyone for a wonderful week. And if you’re in the U.S., have a fabulous long weekend!
Did you like this post? If so, please consider leaving a comment, and signing up to receive updates by email or RSS feed from Ex-Consumer. It’s completely free and I never spam! You can also follow me on Twitter and Facebook.