Hi there. A lot has happened this week, so in addition to my Friday favorites, I have a few other quick updates you might be interested in reading.
Guest Post at So Much More Life
Yesterday Gip from So Much More Life ran a guest post I wrote for him about ditching my dishwasher. If you haven’t read it yet, you can pop over and check it out. As always, your comments are welcomed and greatly appreciated!
New Facebook Page for Ex-Consumer!
I’ve just started up a Facebook page just for this blog. If you’re on Facebook, I would be absolutely thrilled if you hopped over and “liked” my new page.
Guest Posts for Ex-Consumer
You’ll notice a new menu option on my blog today titled “Guest Posts.” I welcome guests posts from my readers! If you have a story to share about any of the topics listed on that page, I would be happy to post them here at Ex-Consumer. If you’re interested, you can check out the page for more details.
My Readers Rock
I had a really difficult time choosing my favorite reader comments this week. Words can’t properly express how grateful I am for you and all of your thoughtful and insightful comments. You are the reason I stay with this blogging business. Thank you so much for reading my blog and leaving your comments. You are awesome. Seriously.
Favorite Five Blog Posts
Here are my five favorite external blog (and one vlog!) posts for this week — in no particular order:
- Bernardo – Your Great Life TV: The 2 Fastest Ways to Consistently Break through Fears – If you haven’t had the pleasure of viewing any of Bernardo’s vlogs yet, prepare to be inspired!
- David – LiveFeelBreathe: Finding Greatness: Free E-Book - If you sign up to receive free email updates from Live Feel Breathe, you will receive a free E-Book. I read it last week and found it to be very inspirational.
- Faith – Minimalist at Home: Minimalism is My Diet – Faith wrote a great and insightful post about minimalism as a way of life rather than a destination.
- Meg – Minimalist Woman: Blooming Where You’re Planted in the Universe – Meg wrote a beautiful post about how she would like to radiate light onto others.
- Gena – Ha Nui Loa: Guest post at Care One: Adventures as a Non-Consumerist in a Consumer Driven World – I love Gena’s views on consumerism and this post really resonated with me.
Favorite Five Reader Comments
Here are my five favorite reader comments for this week — in no particular order:
- Tracy G. in response to Decluttering and Making Money – Tracy provided a really helpful response for how to calculate the cost of energy usage.
- Marianney in response to Decluttering and Making Money – Marianne shares some of her experiences trying to sell items.
- Selena in response to Decluttering, Minimalism & the Need for Control – I like how Selena got me to think of my “kicks” as passions.
- Deb in response to Decluttering, Minimalism & the Need for Control – Deb provided all kinds of amazing insights through her string of comments on this post!
- Gregg in response to Decluttering, Minimalism & the Need for Control – Gregg validated my control issues in his comment. Ha, ha. Seriously, though, he had a great perspective on my post.
Again, it was incredibly hard to only choose five reader comments this week. There were so many amazing comments and I appreciate every single one of them. Thanks again for another great week everyone!
Did you like this post? If so, please consider leaving a comment, and signing up to receive updates by email or RSS feed from Ex-Consumer. It’s completely free and I never spam! You can also follow me on Twitter and Facebook.